Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 3

Day 2 Recap
Overall the day went very well, all meals were within plan. The problems came up at night!!
At bedtime I felt hungry, so I thought I'd stave it off by eating a few cashews. Nah. I was super restless. After over an hr of tossing in bed I gave up, went to the kitchen and ate about 2 dozen rice crackers. Bleah.
I think I'm struggling with kicking the carbs away - the usual 'addition' thing that I go thru everytime I kick carbs away, except I haven't done accupunture treatments in months so my adrenals are probably all out of whack and making it harder to kick the carbs. Sigh.

Day 3 Plans
I woke up feeling crappy, off. I ended up drinking dandelion tea on the way to work, hopefully that will help with detoxing.

As far as my meal plans today:

  • Breakfast is the usual.
  • Lunch is an unknown, there's a work activity going on at that time, but I brought alternate food just in case.
  • Dinner is TBD but will involve something with leftover roasted chicken. Not sure why I'm hankering for curry but I'll go with the flow, maybe I'll google for chicken curry recipes. Hmmm.
  • Snacks - I brought cottage cheese and laughing cow round cheese to work, as well as pecans so I'm all set.
Afternoon Update
Before lunch - Going thru some detoxing right now - no fun :( I can feel myself just CRAVING carbs. Sugar too. Bleah.
After lunch update- had lunch within plan - hotdot, sauerkraut, turkey chili with spoon of cheese, a few veggies with dip
Feeling a bit woozy but that might be due to my lack of sleep last night.
Bleah, I'm THIS THIS THIS close to grabbing a cookie. Then again I am enjoying not having the mental fog I usually have when I'm eating wheat. Gaah!!
I think I'll go have a decaf coffee, with a few cashews.
Just have to keep reminding myself - I'll feel worse if I eat the wheat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment